Author Topic: Where to get DM 10 hardware?  (Read 2780 times)

Offline mazzith

Where to get DM 10 hardware?
« on: January 12, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »
I guess Alesis felt bad about sending me a screwed up head on one of the 8 inch toms so they send me a brand new 8 inch dual zone tom. Complete thing with the peg that goes into the rack mount bracket. No return shipping label and didnt tell me to return my old one. So I guess I got a third 8inch tom now but I am lacking the bracket to attach it to the rack mount.

Any ideas where to get one of those or any ideas on what else I could use to mount it? I searched the web some and did not find anything. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 08:20:26 PM by mazzith »
Lets go Cowboys!

Offline Guinness

Re: Where to get DM 10 hardware?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »
http://instrumentalparts.com/aldm5prokits.html

Although, I'm not sure if the DM5 Kit parts is the same as the DM10. 

Phil would probably know. 

Online Hellfire

Re: Where to get DM 10 hardware?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »
I guess Alesis felt bad about sending me a screwed up head on one of the 8 inch toms so they send me a brand new 8 inch dual zone tom. Complete thing with the peg that goes into the rack mount bracket. No return shipping label and didnt tell me to return my old one. So I guess I got a third 8inch tom now but I am lacking the bracket to attach it to the rack mount.

Any ideas where to get one of those or any ideas on what else I could use to mount it? I searched the web some and did not find anything.
Any standard rack mount clamp should work.