Author Topic: Where can I buy the DM-10 Module?  (Read 4387 times)

Offline ghostman

Where can I buy the DM-10 Module?
« on: January 27, 2010, 11:12:09 AM »
I've been pestering RMC, but haven't gotten any response about when it might be available.. any other probabilities?  I've searched GC/MF and a few other places - no one seems to have it stand-alone yet!  And I am ready to BUY!  Well, I get my bonus in a week or so..
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Hellfire

Re: Where can I buy the DM-10 Module?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:08:04 PM »
I've been pestering RMC, but haven't gotten any response about when it might be available.. any other probabilities?  I've searched GC/MF and a few other places - no one seems to have it stand-alone yet!  And I am ready to BUY!  Well, I get my bonus in a week or so..
Have you tried American Musical Supply? ;)

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
You can also try zZsounds.com :)

Offline ghostman

Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »
I've got the DM10 Modules as well, but since they're such a new product, I'm already out of stock and so is Alesis.

When they are back in stock, I'll setup something nice here and give the first 10 of you guys free shipping, since everyone is selling them for MAP ($699)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 03:44:36 PM by Bobby@NEMS »
Bobby D.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
That's really cool of you Bobby.

Question...  since you're here, and your competitors are not, does NEMS have Alesis parts too?  I'm going to want a DMPad 12" Crash (w/Choke) when it becomes available, as well as, the hardware needed to mount it.

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 04:01:14 PM »
Since I'm a small shop, I typically drop-ship alot of the new and large parts right from Alesis, so to answer your question, anything they sell, I have :-)

I sell everything I get from them at MAP, which is $89. Currently, Alesis doesn't have any separate mounting solutions for their cymbals, but I carry Pintech arms and clamps, as well as the full line of Gibraltar products.

I'm working on getting the Gibraltar stuff online, but with almost 30k products available, it's a tedious process. :-)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 04:05:24 PM by Bobby@NEMS »
Bobby D.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 05:30:42 PM »
you can also goto  http://www.novamusik.com/search.aspx?type=Model&keyword=7227&mid=333&lbs=8 its 699 but if you get in on the pre order special you can get it for 675 plus free shipping ask for matt he might even give you a better deal i use these guys alot great to work with i picked up a set of krk rp8's for 398
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »
Nice. Well Alesis has map at $699, so that's the cheapest we are allowed to sell period.

I'd say go with the $675 store then, I've been selling their stuff for a while and don't feel like losing them as a vendor :-)

Perhaps I can combo it with something else to work out a better deal.
Bobby D.

Alesis

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »
Just to be clear, MAP governs advertised price only. Retailers are free to sell Alesis gear at any price they see fit.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
indeed and this is a pre order special since you have to wait its a bonus and no matter if it 5 bucks or 1000 bucks every penny is worth it when it comes to alesis gear :)
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 09:41:31 PM »
Just to be clear, MAP governs advertised price only. Retailers are free to sell Alesis gear at any price they see fit.

That's a very good point. I suppose I can work something out in the future.
Bobby D.

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
I've got the DM10 Modules as well, but since they're such a new product, I'm already out of stock and so is Alesis.
Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

That's a very good point. I suppose I can work something out in the future.

If it's ok with Hellfire, this might be a good place to offer your FISH inventory here.  You know FISH, right?  Know FIFO?  First in First out?  FISH is First In Still Here, aka Dead Inventory.   ;D

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 10:41:12 PM »
Lol,

I'll have to chat with Hellfire. I don't want to overstep any bounds or cross any "friendly" business boundaries.

Bobby D.

Offline Hellfire

commercial sales on DMdrummer.com
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 12:00:06 AM »
Because a few of the post in this topic are very close to commercial sales I just wanted to add a clarification.

DMdrummer.com currently does not allow commercial sales and offers through Topics / Posts. Any topics or posts with such content from here on out will be deleted. DMdrummer.com does have advertising options available for those who are interested to help support the site (Hey, it's not free to run this place! :P). Please PM me (Hellfire) directly for more details.

Offline Bobby@NEMS

Re: commercial sales on DMdrummer.com
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »
Because a few of the post in this topic are very close to commercial sales I just wanted to add a clarification.

DMdrummer.com currently does not allow commercial sales and offers through Topics / Posts. Any topics or posts with such content from here on out will be deleted. DMdrummer.com does have advertising options available for those who are interested to help support the site (Hey, it's not free to run this place! :P). Please PM me (Hellfire) directly for more details.

Fair enough :-)
Bobby D.