Author Topic: Chips and Salsa. Hold the Salsa. And Chips  (Read 2399 times)

Chips and Salsa. Hold the Salsa. And Chips
« on: March 15, 2010, 03:09:42 AM »
I wasn't really sure if I needed to post a new thing or just continue with the "DM 5 Don't Wanna Jive" thread. So I decided to do neither. Okay, you're right. I did decide to go ahead and start a new thing. I don't know what the protocol would be on something like this. I just know that my little devil was on my shoulder saying, "Dude. Just post a new thing. No ones gonna read that other one anymore anyway"
And then there's the angel on my other shoulder saying, "Yeah, man. Just do it. Post a new friggen thing. Don't be such a wussy about it".
And then they flew off into the sunset to have a drink and do a little illegal gambling at Phling Pu's Raundry Mat and Massage Parlor. Where they met this really loud chick with horrible bad breath and big hair. We'll get more into detail later.
Yeah. Later. Much.... Later.
I digest.
Okay. Heres the deal. I ordered a new chip thing for my DM 5 from the website yall gave me. Wooohooo! Man. I was so fired up to get that thing going. Each day, my walk to the mailbox was a little quicker than it was the day before. And I was really anxious to get the new part. Running to the mailbox like a giddy little schoolgirl on Valentines Day. Not because I was excited about getting the parts, I mean... That's just the way I like to walk to the mailbox. You got a problem with that?
But anyway... A side bar:
Dude. I'm sorry. I never know what the hell I'm gonna talk about on these things. But yeah. You walk to the mailbox the same way. I've seen you.

But does anyone have a back-up list of Alesis DM5 part seller people? I got an email from http://www.instrumentalparts.com saying that they could not locate the part I ordered and refunded the full amount to my paypal account.
Now I'm a sad little fella. But you'll never guess that while I'm on my way to the mailbox.

Thanks. And sorry about the babble.
When you see a mime doing that Trapped in a Box thing, I think a funny thing to do is punch him in the throat.
A12

Offline Guinness

Re: Chips and Salsa. Hold the Salsa. And Chips
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:12:26 PM »
That sux!

I don't know of any chip manufactures, so I'm no help.  Sorry.

You walk to the mailbox the same way. I've seen you.

So that's you!  Park your 70's van, with the bubble side window somewhere else.  Stop watching me walk to the mailbox.  Wierdo.  :P  LMAO

Your posts are frickin' hilarious!

Offline ghostman

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »
I am ready to hear about the load chick.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »
i think i got a epromm programmer at work if not i no someone who does ill get the chip number off mine and flash it for ya if i can you pay the shipping
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 09:04:39 PM »
i think i got a epromm programmer at work if not i no someone who does ill get the chip number off mine and flash it for ya if i can you pay the shipping
Man. That would be awesome. In fact... It would be so awesome that it would make other awesome things seem only somewhat spectacular by comparison.
When you see a mime doing that Trapped in a Box thing, I think a funny thing to do is punch him in the throat.
A12