Author Topic: My drum cover youtube channel  (Read 1662 times)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 11:29:59 PM by delerio »
Demon to some... Angel to others.

Offline AlanK

Re: My youtube drum cover channel! Hope you like them.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 01:47:47 PM »
hey delerio, awesome videos! I'm not a big metal head but your stuff is excellent.. you've got a pair of really funky china-like cymbals to the right, what are they? (want one myself! lol)

your kit voicings don't sound like the standard Alesis module ones.. are you using AD2 or one of the midi software sets? Really like the snappy snares and thuddy kick sounds! great stuff!
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 02:04:04 PM »
hey delerio, awesome videos! I'm not a big metal head but your stuff is excellent.. you've got a pair of really funky china-like cymbals to the right, what are they? (want one myself! lol)

They look like the TRIGGERA D14 14" China from the Drumadeus series

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 11:27:59 PM »

your kit voicings don't sound like the standard Alesis module ones.. are you using AD2 or one of the midi software sets? Really like the snappy snares and thuddy kick sounds! great stuff!

thank you very much ! i use sd3 with logic prox. The module is very powerful!. I triggered the midi velocity settings and they feel great! Thank you for the kind words.
The chinas are triggera as the other friend said. But i plan to replace them with the Jobecky black stealth. The look beautiful check them out. 2 jobeky black stealth splashes are on the way now.
Demon to some... Angel to others.