Commons > Sight & Sound

Drumless tracks for practice

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chaser:

--- Quote from: robl on October 16, 2018, 01:16:14 PM ---Came across this just tonight, 5Gb download drumless tracks, mostly original artist recording but minus drums. not sure of the copyright stuff though....it's free - hit the download button at top right - download without registering.
https://app.box.com/s/j6ltkqfoke7wzod7rvse

enjoy !

--- End quote ---

They are old rips from (2013) Rock Band , Guitar Hero..etc...at 128kbps

Mad Catz went Bankrupt in 2017 after they bet everything on Rock Band 4...They reappeared in 2018 out of Hong Kong , but are only doing the peripherals.
Youtube hasn't or doesn't seem to have a problem with drum less tracks tracks for whatever reason , and Youtube usually pulls anything they deem in violation.There is some one who started posting drum less tracks (March 2018) made from the multi-tracks (MOGG) and are free to download..The Youtuber isn't selling them directly..but accepts "contributions"

Youtube Free Drumless Songs

stratocaster:
Is there a way to download all of these YouTube tracks at one time?

Dobly:

--- Quote from: stratocaster on October 26, 2018, 10:01:03 AM ---Is there a way to download all of these YouTube tracks at one time?

--- End quote ---

Let us know if you find one.

The Fish:
So, I'm new here.  Waiting for my DM10x to arrive, and was digging through the forums when I found this thread.

I finally emerged from this click hole at around 3AM this morning, and there's about 2 gig less space available on my hard drive. 

Thanks much for sharing!

DoogansDad:

--- Quote from: Dobly on November 14, 2018, 02:32:23 PM ---Let us know if you find one.

--- End quote ---
I know this is an old thread, but I don't like to see questions unanswered...

For the record, I use a program called 4K Video Downloader that will snag the entire contents of any YouTube Playlist (in resolutions as high as 4K), and it works great.
I now have a huge library of video based play-along tracks.

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version