Commons > Sight & Sound

DM10 Voices Videos

(1/11) > >>

Guinness:
Hello All....

I remember when I was waiting for my DM10, I couldn't find that many videos or sound files that had DM10 voices.  While waiting, i wanted to hear how it sounded.  I couldn't get enough.  You don't know how many times I watched Hellfire's or Nevada Music's reviews.  Both reviews are good (obviously Phil's is better), but neither roll thoroughly through the kits.

So...  i'm thinking of adding some content to the wide-wide world of DM10.  What I'm thinking about is creating 5 - 10 videos of me rolling through each kit.  It would be basic, and I'd just play the same thing over and over in each kit, but the viewer would get the idea of what the DM10's voices are like.  I'd break it up in 5-10 separate videos, as there's 100 preset kits.

Before I go through the trouble of doing this (actually, I'd be happy to do it), is there any interest from the DMDrummer forum members?

Let me know...

Burtmeister:
Heck ya! Count me in as interested!

H3RB:
id be interested as i just got a dm5 and wanna see the difference. wanna know if its worth saving up for

Datastream:
Absolutely!!

even though im getting the Alesis I/O i would love to hear it

Guinness:
Well...  I tried to do one tonight, but I can't seem to get my camcorder to record the audio from the AV In.  It's supposed to work (at least that's what I thought.)  I wrote Canon for some help.

stay tuned...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version