Author Topic: Strike Cymbal Mount  (Read 1991 times)

Strike Cymbal Mount
« on: September 12, 2019, 03:23:04 PM »
I have an extra Strike crash I want to add to my kit, but I can't seem to find an Alesis cymbal arm, or the proper mounting hardware, to purchase anywhere. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

Offline AlanK

Re: Strike Cymbal Mount
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 04:09:48 PM »
You would think it's a standard pipe/rod with a boom or cymbal attachment at the end that many music stores would stock or be able to order. If you happened to be in Ottawa, Canada or nearby, I just got one back from my buddy's place where I have a DIY Alesis set built up.. I don't think I'd be using it anytime soon and could sell it to you.

I tend to drop into one of our local small business drumshops.. the guy has all sorts of hardware he stocks, and there are always a few boxes of arms, booms etc that he has for a few bucks if you're just looking for a part.
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 04:29:40 PM »
I have an extra Strike crash I want to add to my kit, but I can't seem to find an Alesis cymbal arm, or the proper mounting hardware, to purchase anywhere. Can anyone recommend an alternative?
I don't know which kit you are adding the crash to..alot of drummers are mixing and matching etc.
If you are looking for new and can't find on ebay etc,Instrumental parts carries the complete Alesis Factory product line including all the older products and hard to find replacement parts such as the small pieces etc.
It is retail however Shipping rates are FLAT rate per complete order. Same cost no matter what the order size or value.Standard Flat rate is $7.50 for the US..$22.00 for Global.
Some parts even though retail...are cheaper than ebay,stores..for example some of the STRIKE parts.

Scroll down the page and click on the kit you have are the kit that has the parts you want.

https://www.instrumentalparts.com/alesis-spare-parts/
Shipping
https://www.instrumentalparts.com/worldwide-shipping/

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:09:41 PM »
You can call Alesis directly and order any part. I've done it many times.
A2E 5-piece | Bum Wrap Drum Co maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 11:03:29 PM »
I have an old Alesis DM5. I was able to use cymbal mounts from it on my Alesis Strike. The clamps fit nice with on slipping.
Had to sell a car for my Alesis Strike but I’m ok with it.