Author Topic: DM10 Voices Videos  (Read 10597 times)

Offline H3RB

Re: DM10 Voices Videos
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 10:46:21 PM »
no worries, my kit should be shipped next thursday so just over a week to go :o then i need to sell my dm5 kit lol but contemplating keeping it for guitar hero/rock band lol

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 11:01:28 PM »
Mostly rock.  Some country. 
Yeah, you look and play like a rock guy. Sort of a laid back, couple of beers on a Saturday afternoon vibe  ;)

For the money, its voices and tweakability (capabilities) make for a really good value.  Hard to pass that up.
Considering that the module will be going for about $700, it is pretty solid value. 24 trigger zones, a built in sequencer, a metronome, a good set of sounds (so it seems), some fair editing abilities... it's really only missing an audio interface on the USB.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 01:07:16 AM »
Mostly rock.  Some country. 
Yeah, you look and play like a rock guy. Sort of a laid back, couple of beers on a Saturday afternoon vibe  ;)

For the money, its voices and tweakability (capabilities) make for a really good value.  Hard to pass that up.
Considering that the module will be going for about $700, it is pretty solid value. 24 trigger zones, a built in sequencer, a metronome, a good set of sounds (so it seems), some fair editing abilities... it's really only missing an audio interface on the USB.

Laid back playing?.. I guess so.  Doing those Video Voices was kinda boring, so I can see that.  I usually play with a lot more passion and sweat on the brow.

FYI, the DM10 has 24 trigger, but it's expandable up to 35 (I think that's the correct number).  Again, FYI.

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 09:26:19 AM »
FYI, the DM10 has 24 trigger, but it's expandable up to 35 (I think that's the correct number).  Again, FYI.
Actually, the DM10 has 22 trigger zones, but you can add 35 additional triggers with the right equipment. Here's a link to the topic:
DM10, 35 additional sounds via MIDI!!!

Offline ghostman

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
no worries, my kit should be shipped next thursday so just over a week to go :o then i need to sell my dm5 kit lol but contemplating keeping it for guitar hero/rock band lol

Yes!  My kit will have the DM 10 and trigger IO, and the Trigger IO and 1/2 of the kit 'break away' for a mini rock band / GH kit.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.