Author Topic: Marc's kit  (Read 3579 times)

Marc's kit
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:08:30 AM »
Wow, this place got busy since I've been away.  Lots of you have seen my kit else where but I have gone back to the Alesis I/O for now and retiring the Roland td 12.  I use Addictive Drums for my sounds and adding Steven Slate drums soon.

Offline ghostman

Re: Marc's kit
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:27 AM »
How big is your bass drum??  it looks huge!  great looking kit.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 06:06:42 AM »
you missed out on that ssd deal but i like that and toontracks the toontracks is a lil more customizable as far as the pieces in your kit but ssd has more sound tweaks but  both offer great sounds nice look kit marc and welcome to the forum i got a pic of my kit in the diy section
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »
Thanks for the compliment.  The bass is a 26x6".  I still have the other half which is 26"x10" 

W4S, thanks for the welcome. I've been here for a since the beginning, I just don't have much to say.  I did get the SSD ex, I just don't like it much.