Author Topic: Availability Strike Module  (Read 1023 times)

Availability Strike Module
« on: December 09, 2022, 02:46:11 AM »
Hello everyone,

For some time I'm keeping my eye out for an extra Strike Module. Since the last few months, I see they are not available, at least in Europe, but also all around, anymore.
Some webshops even state that they are not keeping it in their stock anymore or that the product isn't continued anymore.

Does anyone here know more of this? Does this mean they are developing something new? Or maybe it is related to the lawsuit?

Well, I count myself lucky that my faulted module was replaced this summer, without any long deliverytime (kudo's to drumtec.com!)

Greetz,
Caspar
Alesis Strike Pro SE, 2x expansion (tom/2 cymbals), 2nd Strike Module, Alesis Strike Multipad, Behringer eurorack 1804x, Antd Redfire 10

Online ChrisK

Re: Availability Strike Module
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 12:56:48 AM »
They only sell SE strike kit, others strike kit are discontinued.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 03:04:43 PM »
I have been watching for a while now to get some upgrades to my Crimson II SE kit, starting with the module. I have not been able to find anything here in Canada either. 

Nor have I been able to find any expansion things - I'm lucky that I got an extra crash and tom, though the tom I have is the 14" snare, but Ill take it!

Talking to our big music store in Canada - Long & McQuade - they are having lots of issues with Alesis drums in general.  It's almost they are going back to the low budget only line (Nitro, Mesh and Turbo), they cannot get any of the mid-level or flagship stuff at all, and if the do its one or two, when they have 10-15 people lined up for them. 

I'm starting to worry that InMusic is abandoning digital drums.   

InMusic just bought Moog, so maybe they are going to be more synth based instead.

Or maybe they are trying to move away from using Medeli and come up with something themselves. 

Offline stylazyn

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 02:13:28 PM »
Look over at Reverb.com for one.