Author Topic: **DM6 Firmware Update File** (SoundX smi1458, Ashton RhytmVX, Medeli DD501)  (Read 22052 times)

Online Hellfire

If you are having problems with your snare response, this DM6 firmware update from Alesis should fix the issue. The firmware update in this post is for PC users only. Please be sure to follow the directions in the (.pdf) file that is included with the update from Alesis.

Side Note: Alesis now has the firmware update on their website so, the links have been update to the official firmware files. Special thanks goes to Scott (TheDBA) for giving us the firmware before it was available from Alesis.

ATTENTION: SoundX smi1458, Ashton RhytmVX, Medeli DD501 users!

If you are using the SoundX smi1458, Ashton RhytmVX, or Medeli DD501 the Alesis DM6 will cause your hi-hat to no longer function correctly. You will need to use the repair_firmware_medeli_dd501.zip file that is attached to this post. You must be a registered member and logged in to DMdrummer.com to see the attachment and download it.

Please keep mind that I'm putting this up as information only. I have never had to deal with this myself as I don't own a DM6 or any of the other kits listed. Be sure to search the forum using the term "DM6 update" for more information from use who have dealt with this issue first hand.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:07:12 AM by DMdrummer Staff »