Author Topic: ARTURIA iSpark FREE  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Chaser

ARTURIA iSpark FREE
« on: April 28, 2020, 10:49:37 AM »
I have been so busy with everything going on these days I forgot to post this at the 1st of April..there is still time.
You can create your own instruments..load your own samples (6 velocity layers)..one of the few apps that has the ability to create a Hi Hat (Choke/Mute groups).
Interface works well as a drum module.

You can get it completely FREE of charge from the App Store until April 30th,2020. (Normally $21.99)
Simply visit the product page with a compatible iOS device and download your free copy of the app.
You will be able to keep it and use it on your device even after the offer expires.

ARTURIA iSpark

iPad Screenshots..

VELOCITY LAYERS

MIXER

EFFECTS

SEQUENCER

Arturia has announced that the iSpark drum machine app for iOS devices is FREE to download from the App Store until April 30th, 2020.

iSpark is a virtual drum machine app for iOS devices. It is based on Arturia’s flagship Spark 2 virtual instrument available in VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats for desktop-based digital audio workstations.
The iSpark app comes with 640 instruments and 40 unique kits, featuring a range of sounds from classic drum machines, electronic drum kits, and acoustic drums.

Required configuration

iSpark requires a 64-bit iPad (iPad Air, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 or later, iPad Pro or later) and iOS 8 or later.

Main Features

Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® analog synthesis, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners
    640 Instruments / 40 kits
        Classic drum machines
        Electronic kits
        Acoustic kits
    Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
    Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
    Song mode with 16 segments
    Performance master effects: repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 8-mode filter and Roller
    16-track mixer with high-quality effects: multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb,destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator
    Real-time automation on all parameters
    Compatible with SparkLE controller
    Compatible with AudioBus and Inter-App Audio
    Ableton Link integration
    Korg Wist integration
    Possibility to share projects, kits and instruments between iSpark and the desktop version of Spark 2.

6 velocity layers
Import user samples.
Choke Groups

MIDI MAP
(PADS 1-8)     60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67

(PADS 9-16)   68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75

iSpark MANUAL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:21:56 AM by Chaser »

Re: ARTURIA iSpark FREE
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:36:07 PM »
I saw this just in time! Got it downloaded. Seems pretty darn cool!

Don't know if I'll ever use it for anything more than playing around during downtime, but it sure looks like it'll be fun!

Thanks for the heads up!

Online Hellfire

Re: ARTURIA iSpark FREE
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »
I've downloaded this, but haven't had a chance to really play with it.