Commons > Water Cooler

Will Strike performance module ever sell in the US?

(1/9) > >>

Rmiller:
I saw where the Strike performance module is being sold in Europe at Drum-Tec for €799 (about $983US). Any rumors out there about if and when it will go on sale in the US?

ChrisK:

--- Quote from: Rmiller on April 15, 2018, 05:50:55 PM ---I saw where the Strike performance module is being sold in Europe at Drum-Tec for €799 (about $983US). Any rumors out there about if and when it will go on sale in the US?

--- End quote ---

No one know, you could order from them, they will give you a quotes, the only things is, if it broke,  there is no warranty, but I saw several time no sd cards on strike module issue it might be a risk.

Rmiller:
Yeah, a little risky if no warranty. I have read where the module has had its share of problems. I want the Pearl but can’t bring myself to pay the price for it. I figured I could load a couple of AD2 kits into a Strike and call it good, wanting to break away from from the laptop. If the Pearl was about $500 cheaper I’d go for it.

ChrisK:

--- Quote from: Rmiller on April 16, 2018, 07:44:52 AM ---Yeah, a little risky if no warranty. I have read where the module has had its share of problems. I want the Pearl but can’t bring myself to pay the price for it. I figured I could load a couple of AD2 kits into a Strike and call it good, wanting to break away from from the laptop. If the Pearl was about $500 cheaper I’d go for it.

--- End quote ---

The best price for mimic is 1900USD at edrumcenter.com, some got mimic at 1740$ at https://www.interstatemusic.com/ with coupons or you can wait alesis strike module.

Purpledc:
You probably wont see it for a while.  Right now there is a shortage of new modules and there probably wont be enough to sustain aftermarket sales until all the warranty issues are sorted. 

--- Quote from: ChrisK on April 16, 2018, 12:20:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rmiller on April 15, 2018, 05:50:55 PM ---I saw where the Strike performance module is being sold in Europe at Drum-Tec for €799 (about $983US). Any rumors out there about if and when it will go on sale in the US?

--- End quote ---

No one know, you could order from them, they will give you a quotes, the only things is, if it broke,  there is no warranty, but I saw several time no sd cards on strike module issue it might be a risk.

--- End quote ---

what about the strike SD cards now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version