Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 2083 times)

Howdy
« on: June 04, 2010, 01:36:56 PM »
Just wanted to say hello before making any other posts.

I bought a set of DM10 Studio drums for my son's birthday and have spent the best part of the day setting it up - takes ages when you're new to such things!

Seems a nice bit of kit and he's happy so that's cool. Also I get to have the odd shot and I can drum a wee bit so I've already managed to blister one finger (I blame it mostly on the drum key tho lol)!

We're from Edinburgh and we found the forums through a couple of searches for assistance on a few minor questions whilst setting up (mostly resolved too - this is already proving useful place - so thx already).

Cheers!

Online Hellfire

Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:10:35 PM »
Just wanted to say hello before making any other posts.

I bought a set of DM10 Studio drums for my son's birthday and have spent the best part of the day setting it up - takes ages when you're new to such things!

Seems a nice bit of kit and he's happy so that's cool. Also I get to have the odd shot and I can drum a wee bit so I've already managed to blister one finger (I blame it mostly on the drum key tho lol)!

We're from Edinburgh and we found the forums through a couple of searches for assistance on a few minor questions whilst setting up (mostly resolved too - this is already proving useful place - so thx already).

Cheers!
Welcome aboard moonbucket! There are a lot of good people around here who are more than happy to lend a helping hand. Again, welcome.

Offline ghostman

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »
Welcome and good luck with your kit & kid.  hopefully you won't be fighting over who uses the kit and when..  set up a schedule if you have to!
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Pier

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 03:40:49 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum from me too!
Hope your finger will get well soon...  ;)

Keep rockin' !

Offline Guinness

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 02:07:35 PM »
Welcome!