Author Topic: Alesis dmtouch App please help!!  (Read 130 times)

Alesis dmtouch App please help!!
« on: March 20, 2024, 01:13:12 PM »
Hello everyone and thanks for accepting my registration.
I have the DM DOCK purchased from a friend of mine new I have ipad but I cannot find anywhere the software App.
Has anyone the app to send it to me?
Or an alternative how to make useful the DM DOCK again with some other applications? Thanks kindly regards Jim.

Offline Hellfire

Re: Alesis dmtouch App please help!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 04:34:53 PM »
Hello everyone and thanks for accepting my registration.
I have the DM DOCK purchased from a friend of mine new I have ipad but I cannot find anywhere the software App.
Has anyone the app to send it to me?
Or an alternative how to make useful the DM DOCK again with some other applications? Thanks kindly regards Jim.

Welcome to the forum Jim!

I think you are looking for the DM Touch App. Unfortunately because Alesis no longer supports the DMDock I don't know of any place that you can download the App. This is the problem with Apple store dependent Apps for old products. Once the company stops supporting them, the app goes away as well.  :-[

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 08:06:56 PM »
Thank you very much for the response!!!Can I use something else on the ipad some app to take place on the DMTOUCH app? Any advice?
Also can I use it as a trigger Io with VST on my PC? I have also dm10 as my main setup module.

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 08:13:22 PM »
Thank you very much for the response!!!Can I use something else on the ipad some app to take place on the DMTOUCH app? Any advice?
Also can I use it as a trigger Io with VST on my PC? I have also dm10 as my main setup module.

I have no idea. I've never owned a DMdock. I don't think many were sold. That would explain why there really isn't much out there on it.