Author Topic: DMPro 2.0 - Setting it up after RESET  (Read 633 times)

DMPro 2.0 - Setting it up after RESET
« on: May 04, 2020, 12:55:21 PM »
Hi guys, I was having a problem with random trigger been shoot. I reseted to Factory Defaults, and now i cant get any sound out of the box. But MIDI its working OK.

Can you help me to set up (quick and dirty setup) the beast? its version 2.0... i already tried reading the manual, but does not help.

Thank you very much.

Offline Hellfire

Re: DMPro 2.0 - Setting it up after RESET
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:48:49 PM »
Hi guys, I was having a problem with random trigger been shoot. I reseted to Factory Defaults, and now i cant get any sound out of the box. But MIDI its working OK.

Can you help me to set up (quick and dirty setup) the beast? its version 2.0... i already tried reading the manual, but does not help.

Thank you very much.

How do you know the MIDI is working? Are you using this with a VST? Did it work at all before you reset to Factory Defaults. I'll be real honest with you, the DMPro is a 22 year old module and most are not going to remember too much about it without reading the manual as well. It sounds to me like you need to set up each trigger one by one again. If I remember correctly with the DMPro resetting to Factory Defaults wipes all trigger settings. You need to find out if your module sees any trigger (This should be visible on the display). Once you check that then you will need to start setting-up the trigger parameters for each trigger. I would start with chapter 7 in the manual for setting up your triggers. Good Luck!

Re: DMPro 2.0 - Setting it up after RESET
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 10:17:38 PM »
I connected to the computer via MIDI, and triggers are been shoot. I connected to the MIDI keyboard and this thru USB to the computer.

Yeah everything was working but suddenly a weird thing happened. Triggers random were shoot and of course was producing awfull sound.

I'ts giving me a big headache, i'm also looking for whole drum replacement. :(

Triggers are working i see the bar in mix growing when I hit em. Ok ill look for trigger paramters, I already set up GLOBAL SETTINGS to LOCAL: ON.

Thank you very much. any help will be appreciated.