Author Topic: My new set up  (Read 2708 times)

My new set up
« on: September 04, 2015, 05:21:00 AM »
Hi.
Just wanted to show you my drums I just have assembled.
It's mostly a Millenium 600-kit from Germany, from the beginning, but i bought an extra rack... the same as the original.
Also bought a used DM10 and received 3 Roland cymbals and like 25 cables with that...for free ::)
Drum-size: 2×10" and 4×12" with mesh-skin.
These are not as silent as I want them, so will buy new "ultra silent real feel" mesh-skins from Germany in a while....
I also bought a Pearl Demon Drive kicker...it's just awesome that one.
Cymbal-size: 2×8" + 3x12" + 1x14" + 12" hi-hat.
New Alesis Pro X hi-hat is in the mail also.
Hope you like it :-)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:28:05 AM by Kokidoiten »

Offline AlanK

Re: My new set up
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum! Wow, that kit is incredible! Looks amazing and I bet it sounds and plays wonderfully. Congratulations and enjoy your drumming experience!
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 05:11:34 PM »
Thanks  :)

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 04:30:03 PM »
The perfect setup!
Great kit!!

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:46:07 PM »
Very nice set!  I am wondering if the cymbal to the right of the second tom is your ride cymbal?

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 07:33:03 AM »
Thanks guys :-)
I'm very satisfied with the playability and triggering on these tom's...just proves that it doesn't have to cost a million to get great stuff ;-)
Here's the address: www.thomann.de
My ride is the last one to the right...Milennium 14"

Funny thing...compared to the Roland Cymbals, the cheap Milennium ones trigger real good, and make lesser noice to surroundings than Rolands...they are softer to hit also :-)

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 12:31:54 PM »
Hi.
Just wanted to show you my drums I just have assembled.
It's mostly a Millenium 600-kit from Germany, from the beginning, but i bought an extra rack... the same as the original.
Also bought a used DM10 and received 3 Roland cymbals and like 25 cables with that...for free ::)
Drum-size: 2×10" and 4×12" with mesh-skin.
These are not as silent as I want them, so will buy new "ultra silent real feel" mesh-skins from Germany in a while....
I also bought a Pearl Demon Drive kicker...it's just awesome that one.
Cymbal-size: 2×8" + 3x12" + 1x14" + 12" hi-hat.
New Alesis Pro X hi-hat is in the mail also.
Hope you like it :-)

I am a novice when it comes to the do-it-yourself stuff or custom builds, but what are you using to trigger the kit? Is it those red looking attachments? If so, what are they?

Thank you in advance for the knowledge.

DM10X mesh/foam conversion, Trigger IO, 8 piece, 7 cymbals, Roland Hi-Hat, Laurin Snare, Roland Rim Trigger, Addictive Drummer 2

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 05:04:43 PM »
To Triple Lindy:  This is the basic drum set: http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_transformer_bundle.htm, the red things are the protection covers for the cones inside the drums.

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 11:26:37 PM »
To Triple Lindy:  This is the basic drum set: http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_transformer_bundle.htm, the red things are the protection covers for the cones inside the drums.

Thank you again! That is such a great looking kit. Well done, my friend!
DM10X mesh/foam conversion, Trigger IO, 8 piece, 7 cymbals, Roland Hi-Hat, Laurin Snare, Roland Rim Trigger, Addictive Drummer 2

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 01:53:49 AM »
Looks great!!!
Alesis Dm10 Pro Kit
Alesis Surge Cymbals Service pak *1
Alesis Trigger I/O
Alesis I/O2
DW 5002 TD3
Gibraltar Hardware