Author Topic: Artesia Unveils New Legacy Electronic Drum Line  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Chaser

Artesia Unveils New Legacy Electronic Drum Line
« on: January 15, 2020, 01:10:49 PM »
Artesia
Artesia Pro is announcing the first of their two new Legacy electronic drum kits, the A250 and A50.
With the help of EF Note Japanese Drum Company, Artesia’s feature packed models deliver an unprecedented level of realism.
It’s a multi-sensor processor, so each head has its own adjustable sensitivity curve to tailor each one for superb playability no matter what style of play or genre.
With superior mesh heads that provide excellent feel and rebound of an acoustic performance, whether going direct to your DAW or straight into your PA or drum monitor.
The fully load drum modules and rugged drum rack these kits provide a consistent solid and stable playing experience.
It’s all about the sound, and the Japanese sound technology adds to the stunning acoustic-like audio quality that makes these new models the head of their class.

A250 HERO

ARTESIA Legacy Drums

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:17:16 PM by Chaser »

Online Hellfire

Re: Artesia Unveils New Legacy Electronic Drum Line
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
It looks decent. I would like hear the module and see a price.
The link didn't have anything on the new kits that I could find.

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 01:41:35 PM »
It looks decent. I would like hear the module and see a price.
The link didn't have anything on the new kits that I could find.

All the info I could find..the older kit's announced last year were there,hopefully they will update the website.
I am only an hours drive from them and Muzzio drums is on the way.I was expecting them to be at NAMM this year
It would be interesting to hear the module as the EF Note Team were former Roland employees..

EDIT:
There was a little more info added and a new pic..updated original post
https://artesia-pro.com/artesia-legacy-drums/

I did find Artesia is linked to Virgin Musical Instruments and there is another line that Artesia "Pro" has been carrying called "Hitman" thats been around a few years.
The most recent demo was Nov 2019
Hitman HD-10 Electronic Drums
Hitman Drums HD Series by Artesia

There is also an Electronic Cajon Model 1  (150 DRUM KITS)..
which looks pretty interesting....apparently amplified....but isn't listed anywhere.
It was at the Summer NAMM Show 2019..
maybe it will be at the NAMM 2020

Electronic CAJON 4:53

Artesia Recap @ 2019 Summer NAMM
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:28:09 PM by Chaser »

Offline Chaser

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 10:58:36 PM »
Artesia Announces North American Distribution Deal with EF Note Drum Company of Japan!
MI and audio leader Artesia announced that it will be the exclusive distributor for EF Note drum products in 2020.

https://artesia-pro.com/products-all/ef-note/