Author Topic: Help? setting up Behringer umc204 hd to smartphone  (Read 1595 times)

Help? setting up Behringer umc204 hd to smartphone
« on: March 29, 2019, 10:48:02 PM »
Hi all, Need your suggestion how can i used my Smartphone to hooked on my Audio interface behringer umc204 hd, there is no aux available on this unit, Im using alesis dm10 with superior drummer 3. Im using smartphone coz its easy for me to change music through youtube or etc.

Online AlanK

Re: Help? setting up Behringer umc204 hd to smartphone
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:12:33 AM »
Hi Windel, you just need an adapter or cable like the ones I'm attaching.. stereo mini jack to a pair of mono 1/4" (phono) jacks or if your AI has stereo inputs you might get by with just an adapter but usually you split it into a L/R set of monos and take up two channels if you have to.
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Online AlanK

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:16:45 AM »
oh, just wanted to add, I've got all sorts of cables I use with my mixer or audio interface and I've found that most of them on the 35mm (mini stereo) end it doesn't push in all the way on my cellphone's outlet with my case on.. pain in the butt, I've got to remove the case to get a decent connection.. tried 3 brands and all the same.. hoping to find one someday that doesn't have a large plastic casing on the insertion end, would save me time and don't like having my phone sitting there slipping around without its cover.. I do put it on a rubbery pad but it's still a pain.. with the cellphone cover the plug doesn't make a good contact and it slips out if I pick up the phone to change the song or volume.
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 07:43:22 PM »
Hi allan k, Thank you so much bro.appreciate your help... :)