Laboratory > Advanced Drum Module Techniques

What "Topics" Do you think should be on the board?

(1/3) > >>

Hellfire:
The title says it all. All ideas will be considered, but that doesn't mean it will happen. Please let me know.

Trondster:
How the Trigger I/O handles switch zones vs how the "other" Alesis modules handle switch zones - choke switches for pressing, triggers with hitable switches and toggle switches.

Hellfire:

--- Quote from: Trondster on February 04, 2014, 02:45:40 AM ---How the Trigger I/O handles switch zones vs how the "other" Alesis modules handle switch zones - choke switches for pressing, triggers with hitable switches and toggle switches.

--- End quote ---

Awesome suggestion!

Essington:
I think it would be handy to have more in depth discussion of the instrument settings than what is available in the manual.

For instance what exactly the settings in the DYN menu do and how their settings relate to other settings in the menus.

The "Three Zone Snare" topic is a prime example that could benefit from such a discussion. That topic tells us what values to set in each menu, and it obviously works, but I think we would all benefit from some more technical details of "why it works".

JimmyB:
Essington has a great idea.
JimmyB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version