Author Topic: New Pearl e/MERGE Kit  (Read 2193 times)

Offline ChrisK

New Pearl e/MERGE Kit
« on: April 13, 2018, 02:25:21 AM »
Hi,

From what I see, it's a new pearl ekit, include new cymbal, with a new module on the side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZss7BQssv4

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:15:25 AM by Hellfire »

Offline Hellfire

Re: New Pearl Ekit
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 08:52:44 AM »
"Day late and a dollar short" when it comes to Pearl on a new edrum kit.

I always found it odd that they released the Mimic with no new kit to go with it (I highly doubt people are buying ePro live kits to go with Mimic). I saw that as a lost opportunity. Most edrum buyers by entries kits. Not just a module. Yes, I know the mimic has sold well for what it is, but kits are still selling better.

I didn't really see anything in that mess of a video that suggests a "new" module. Again, it seems odd to have just a module (ie. Mimic) and no accompanying kit.

Offline ChrisK

Re: New Pearl Ekit
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 07:12:28 PM »
"Day late and a dollar short" when it comes to Pearl on a new edrum kit.

I always found it odd that they released the Mimic with no new kit to go with it (I highly doubt people are buying ePro live kits to go with Mimic). I saw that as a lost opportunity. Most edrum buyers by entries kits. Not just a module. Yes, I know the mimic has sold well for what it is, but kits are still selling better.

I didn't really see anything in that mess of a video that suggests a "new" module. Again, it seems odd to have just a module (ie. Mimic) and no accompanying kit.

I agree sales kits is better, but not at Roland flagship price, these Roland flagship don't sell much compare to as low and mid range. But appears new tendency, instead of selling the entire kit to upgrade, people change module only, ATV did this, now DI3, I see lots of people want to universal triggers module. Now with the new pearl Ekit, they could make package with mimic as well.

The new module I founded see pic with chrome knob look like.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:14:26 PM by ChrisK »