Author Topic: Everybody Got to Evalate From Norm  (Read 4139 times)

Everybody Got to Evalate From Norm
« on: June 22, 2010, 04:57:27 AM »
Greetings, lady and gentlemen of the forum. I just finished my drumming debut (I believe "debut" might be a French word for "one who makes an ass of themselves" as in but not exclusive to "de butt"). And boy howdy (another French term) I certainly gave it a shot.
Long story wide:
I've been accused as being a guitarist, but I've learned that in order to call oneself a guitarist, one must be able to play guitar in a way that does not cause projectile vomiting or explosive diarrhea to the people within earshot.
So, I just call myself a dabbler. One who dabbles. I the Dabbler. Mr. Dablero. Dat Crazy-Ass Dabblin Cracka.
I enjoy me some guitar and bass dabblation.
I've posted videos in the past (duh. Of course I posted them in the past. Don't be stupid. If I posted them in the future, we wouldn't be able to see them yet) and, uhh.... Yeah.
I've always enjoyed doing Rush covers on guitar, bass, and synths. I would have to program the drums on my Kawai r-50 and r-50e drum machines (which was a big fat pain in the buttock. The other buttock suffered minimal damage, but still, it was a pain).
Well... I decided to retire my drum machines and build my own set out of bits and pieces of other kits, parts I found on ebay, a Miller Lite beer can, four straws and a wet noodle.
Hence, my drumming debut.
Okay, writing really sucks. And it is past my bedtime. Or is it "passed" my bedtime? But anyway, yeah. Gotta go.
Heres a link. The cheetos are free. But please keep hands and feet inside at all times and place all carry-on children under the seat in front of you.
For best results, listen at maximum volume.
Thank you and have a nice day. Don't let your meatloaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meXtDDo-Qek
When you see a mime doing that Trapped in a Box thing, I think a funny thing to do is punch him in the throat.
A12

Re: Everybody Got to Evalate From Norm
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 05:12:39 AM »
Oh. I forgot to mention that this was made possible by jndlee92. And viewers like you. Pat yourself on the back. Go ahead. Now, please. I'll wait.
But Jndlee92 sent me the isolated vocal track. It also had the synths on there as well, so I got to get lazy with this one.
Hey, if you got a minute, I also posted other yuletide favorites including but not limited to The 2112 Overture/Grand Finale, La Villa Strangiato, YYZ, plus many more. But the other ones have machines doing the drummy parts.
Thank you and goodnight.
When you see a mime doing that Trapped in a Box thing, I think a funny thing to do is punch him in the throat.
A12

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
The fact is this friction , , thats a great song. Lookin good  :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 01:26:04 PM by Metal Music »

Offline Guinness

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 11:27:10 AM »
Apple.   ;D

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 05:02:42 PM »
Cool video.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 06:16:34 AM »
Apple.   ;D
... And what a delicious apple it was. Or... THEY were. I had to run that as a loop while I was filming. With those weird left-footed ghost notes, it took two apples before I got it right. It's hard to take a bite and chew on stuff when you got those left-footed ghost notes goin on. Especially if you're freaked out about ghosts. Left-footed ghosts, even... Ooooh... Scaaaaddy. Ghosts notes. Boo!
But anyway, Mr. Guinness. Did you catch that little semi-tribute to The Guinnesster? Yeah. Really. I didn't quite run out of video, but I may have well have. While I was filming the bass part, I found a bad spot in the tape. A really bad bad spot. I was like, "Crud! Dang!" Well... I didn't use those exact words. I believe what I did say was "Copulation!" and "Big concrete water holder-backer!"
Man. I'm just using too darn many words that have that hymen thing. Is that what you call that liney thing between two words? A hymen? Or is that what you do to somebody when they're choking? The hymen maneuver?
Ooh. According to Webster (the dictionary, not the little black kid) the above said words do not have a hymen at all. They are in fact... hymenless. Little slut-words. That's what they are. And it's called a hyphen. The H is silent, and the P makes the F sound. It's true. Look it up in your Funk and Wagnall.
But anyway, yeah. Keeping your Rocket Queen video in mind, I went ahead and left the "Video Malfunction" in place. it worked out okay. Hopefully you noticed it. You're the reason I left it.
Awww... Aint I sthweet.
Or maybe I didn't feel like doing another take.
I think all my videos have something strange like that that only one or two people would even notice was there.
But that's yours, man. The mistake was unintentional. But leaving it in there wasn't.
Later man. Rock on.
A12

Offline Guinness

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »
i'm honored.   ;D