Author Topic: Strike MultiPad Set List Feature  (Read 1420 times)

Strike MultiPad Set List Feature
« on: January 29, 2020, 10:04:48 PM »
Firmware version 1.2 has introduced the Set List feature but I don't see to be able to find an explanation of how it works.

Creating a set list is pretty easy with the ability to grab any user or preset kit and add it to 1 of 20 lists you can create and order the kits how you want.

What they have failed to explain is how to use the set after you create it.  There is no video or documentation on this.  How do I open a set list and scroll trough the kits or use the Next Kit / Previous Kit control functions to move backward and forward through my set list while playing live.

Does anyone have any further information on this?  What am I missing?

Ron Petitt

Re: Strike MultiPad Set List Feature
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 11:15:52 PM »
After a bit of digging on this I found something.  Once you have a set-list created you use the F-1 button while in Perform mode to cycle through User Kits - Pre Loaded Kits - or Set List Kits.  You simply choose one of your set-lists and the system brings you to the first kit in the list.  I went in and added a control function to an A/B foot switch so A goes to the next kit and B goes to the previous kit.  This allows me to scroll back and forth through the kits in my set-list.  Here is a link the vid where I found this info.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4j3eaNQSZg