Author Topic: User Kit  (Read 347 times)

User Kit
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:08:16 AM »
Have just received the Strike Pro SE a little while ago. Question, in order to create a User Kit, do you have to start with one of the preset kits and tweek the triggers/voices from there and then save as a User Kit? Or, can I just create and name a User Kit first and then set the triggers/voices from there?

thx

Glenn

Offline Chaser

Re: User Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 02:16:25 PM »
Have just received the Strike Pro SE a little while ago. Question, in order to create a User Kit, do you have to start with one of the preset kits and tweek the triggers/voices from there and then save as a User Kit? Or, can I just create and name a User Kit first and then set the triggers/voices from there?

thx

Glenn

Kits (.skt) and Trigger settings are separate.Trigger settings are Global.
Kit files (.skt) are presets and contain all the Instruments/Voice assignment/MIDI assignments and effects parameters etc and do not contain any Trigger information.
There is an "empty/blank" New User Kit in the external SD Card..in Kit Mode press (highlight) User >List and you'll see a "New User Kit" preset.
The New User Kit has the Factory default settings..levels/pan/decay/MIDI etc etc...just no Instruments/Voices assigned.

Re: User Kit
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 02:22:50 AM »
Thanks, I'll give it a try.