Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 2017 times)

I'm back!
« on: May 21, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »
Waiting on new kit. It's been a few years since last posting here. Quite a lot has happened, but glad to be back. More to come!
Currently the future is running a bit late..  Old kit: DM5 Pro cone-mesh conversion. DM10 & Yamaha DTX Module. Yamaha RHH-135 Roland PD-125...... New kit: DM10 Studio  Mesh. Strike Module and Hi-Hat. Hart Dynamics Accusnare...

Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 10:27:29 PM »
Okay, just opened up what I just got recently to clean up. It's apparently an older DM10 studio mesh kit. I was a bit disappointed to see that the shells are plastic! the shells on the the DM5 that I converted to mesh were wood. While I was aware the whole mesh internals are different than what I did to convert my previous DM5, this was a bit surprising. While I'm glad to have a kit again, I may have to rethink on how I'm going to proceed with this. I just may sell it and  use the funds towards a Strike kit, which is what I really wanted in the 1st place. Any suggestions are welcome.
Currently the future is running a bit late..  Old kit: DM5 Pro cone-mesh conversion. DM10 & Yamaha DTX Module. Yamaha RHH-135 Roland PD-125...... New kit: DM10 Studio  Mesh. Strike Module and Hi-Hat. Hart Dynamics Accusnare...

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 10:44:44 PM »
If I can remember what I did to make my earlier recording, I'll make another one on the current kit. Anyone in need of a DM10 Studio should hit me up and we can discuss things.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 11:47:31 PM »
A pic. This will either need some work, or be sold.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 11:56:04 PM »
My old converted DM5 kit from years ago. I miss it!

Online Hellfire

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »
Welcome back scooper!

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »
Thanks!

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 10:06:22 PM »
It's coming along nicely so far. Waiting for a few more bits to arrive.

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 09:01:50 PM »
Having a blast with the new snare. 13" Hart Dynamics Accusnare. Still have to return that crap double pedal, dial in the Strike Hi-Hat, cable management and some floor padding.

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 12:03:38 PM »
Okay, now I'm done.... for now! Using the upgraded strike Hi hat, and it's much more responsive.