Author Topic: ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL KIT  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Chaser

ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL KIT
« on: December 04, 2020, 02:19:47 PM »
ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL KIT

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START DRUMMING NOW

Playing drums has never been more accessible! Introducing E-Drum Total by Alesis, a complete electronic drumming system in one box.
This is no toy - E-Drum Total comes with absolutely everything you need to start drumming right away.
First, there are the drums themselves - (4) 6” adjustable mesh-head drums that feel great without any of the noise that comes with rubber e-drum pads.
Each one of the (3) included cymbals boasts a large 10” playing surface so you never miss a beat.
The Kick drum and Hi-Hat are controlled by responsive foot pedals that can be rolled up and put away while not in use and the adjustable drum throne and headphones provide comfort for players of all ages.
Did we mention that drumsticks are included too? E-Drum Total is the perfect package for any aspiring drummer.

(4) 6-inch Adjustable Mesh Head Drums
(3) 10-inch Cymbals
(2) Floor pedals (hi-hat and kick)
 Sturdy metal mounting rack
 DM-Lite drum module with 10 kits and 120 sounds
 Connect to a computer or music player for play-along
 Drum throne, sticks, headphones, and cabling included
 Melodics learning software included

ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL

ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL USER GUIDE

ALESIS E-Drum Total Quickstart Guide

Introducing E-Drum Total, Powered by Alesis

Re: ALESIS E-DRUM TOTAL KIT
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 09:48:41 AM »
I wonder how long those "pedals" will hold up.
A2E 5-piece | Bum Wrap Drum Co maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Online Hellfire

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 11:56:19 AM »
What makes this kit different from the ALESIS DEBUT KIT. I'm sure I'm over looking something, but other than the different color mesh heads is there a difference? ???

Even the posted images are the same image just with a little Photoshop done to change the color of the heads and the title on the module.

BTW, I do understand that these two kits are for first time (young i.e. under 12) kids getting into drumming. I think it's a good idea. It's a heck of a lot better than a RockBand kit as it functions "a little" closer to real drums.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:10:39 PM by Hellfire »

Offline Chaser

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 02:13:46 PM »
I didn't see any differences other than what you mentioned..except for that the Debut Kit seems to be available only overseas other than a couple on ebay a seller has for around $350.00...both are $269.00.The Nitro Mesh kit is still the better deal at $319.00 in some areas..The Nitro Mesh was for $279.00 for a day...even the Turbo mesh kit for $299.00 is a better deal..for the extra $30 more and you get 8" and actual pedals..no drum throne tho.

All product pages (including in the product search) have been removed for Command..Crimson..DMLite..DM10 MKII Studio..Forge..Nitro..the Special Editions (Red) for the Nitro Mesh and Crimson II tho maybe those were just considered Guitar Center editions here.
Some are still in the comparison chart but no product page or in legacy..the only "non-mesh" kit remaining is the Burst.

ALESIS DRUM KITS
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 02:41:23 PM by Chaser »

Offline Chaser

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 12:25:52 PM »
The E-Drum Total Kit is being Blown Out on ebay... NEW..$149.99 OBO..FREE Ship

EDIT:
SOLD OUT
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 09:37:19 PM by Chaser »

Online Hellfire

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 08:05:33 AM »

EDIT:
SOLD OUT

That went quick!

Offline Chaser

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2022, 09:46:25 PM »

EDIT:
SOLD OUT

That went quick!

Listed another 50..it might be one of those listings that sells out..then restocks.
Considering the cost of shipping these days it's actually a good deal for an entry level kit with Mesh Heads and MIDI.
I received notice from Guitar Center that Alesis drums including STRIKE Pro SE will be VIP..(event on Nov. 19 & 20.) and Black Friday sale item Nov 25.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 10:14:56 PM by Chaser »