Author Topic: (STRIKE modual) Can users share original kit designs?  (Read 1214 times)

(STRIKE modual) Can users share original kit designs?
« on: November 23, 2020, 06:16:39 AM »
I have a feeling I'm asking a question that is asked all the time.. forgive me if so, but this is also my first ever post and wanted to get a feel of you guys and maybe some ideas from the best of you in future.. So... is it possible to load up kits made by others on to my SD card? If so, best place to download some would be? Thank you for your patience with a new user...

Offline Iggford

Re: (STRIKE modual) Can users share original kit designs?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 02:53:00 PM »
There are a few Strike groups on Facebook.  They can be good resources for this kind of thing.  I know that the "Strike Pro Owners Group" has a download section where users have uploaded some custom kits.  There are some pretty good ones there.  That's the only one I've downloaded from, but some of the others may offer some good kits also!

--
Shawn

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 11:59:13 AM »
Siren drums has a you tube channel /video with several kits that can be down loaded for free that work and sound fantastic.
The only catch is he uses drum splitters on most or all of the kits in order to use the additional cymbals he has.

Online Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 12:41:45 PM »
You guys do realize, you can upload your own kit programs (that you make) here for others to download?

I can make a dedicated spot on the forum for this, but users have to want to program custom kits.

I don't want it to be just a place for links to kits that our members didn't make.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 08:45:35 PM by Hellfire »