Author Topic: New DM10 Pro owner issue  (Read 905 times)

New DM10 Pro owner issue
« on: May 21, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
Just got my kit last week and upon assembling the rack I noticed both legs have a slant to them. Since the top rails index into the clamps via slots on their ends I can only conclude that the slots were improperly cut. It does not matter which end goes in which way, I still get the slant. Being that the feet are designed to be flat on the floor I don't think this is correct. Anyone else seen this issue? Thanks.

Re: New DM10 Pro owner issue
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 04:37:12 PM »
Wow, not a single response. I have been trying all week to get through to Alesis customer support (now there's an oxymoron) with no luck. Either I get the recorded message to leave my number for a callback and then told the mailbox is full, or the message telling me their hours even though I am calling during them. I got through to being in the queue and after waiting on hold for 25 minutes I got hung up on. I have sent several e-mails through their website and never get an answer, but I do get the surveys asking me to rate my satisfaction with the e-mail reply. Had I known their customer service was this bad I might have reconsidered this purchase. :-\

Offline Andy Keys

Re: New DM10 Pro owner issue
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 09:35:09 AM »
My frame slants in the same way over time. I tighten it all up, and it's fine for a while, then starts bending again.
I figured it was just the stand being not very well designed, or me not knowing what I'm doing!

That Customer Service you've had sounds woeful.