Author Topic: Has anyone made lists of different drum setting?  (Read 1264 times)

Has anyone made lists of different drum setting?
« on: December 31, 2019, 09:05:23 PM »
So after about 15 years of not playing drums because of a lack of a place to put them, I finally purchased a DM10 x mesh kit.  I’m getting the feel for it again, and with a little bit of eq and compression work, I’m getting the sound dialed in so that it sounds pretty good.  What I am wondering about is if anyone has all of the settings for different drum sets, so if I want to play some avenged sevenfold, someone has all of the settings for each drum sound.  I would like to build defaults that closely match the music I am playing along to. If I want avenged sevenfold, I use kit 101, if I want to play disturbed, it’s kit 102, if I want breaking Benjamin it’s kit 103...  it could take hours or days of scrolling through menus to find the right sound, so I wanted to check here before I started this process.

Re: Has anyone made lists of different drum setting?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 05:00:57 PM »
I'm also interested in this.

Re: Has anyone made lists of different drum setting?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 12:48:05 PM »
I started a database for my Command module. Do all Alesis sets use the same preprogrammed kits, or are they different for Surge, Command, DM10 etc? I have 50 preprogrammed kits and 20 User defined.
If all the modules use the same kits, Id be glad to finish it.