Author Topic: Command Mesh - problem recording  (Read 1590 times)

Command Mesh - problem recording
« on: December 01, 2018, 03:11:11 PM »
Hi, I'm grateful for this community but have not found much conversation yet about the Command Mesh kit.  I just bought one after a dozen years without my old school Premier kit/Tama rosewood snare and 25-30 years since I was an active touring drummer. I'm going to continue to look around, but I wonder if anyone is having trouble recording drum songs to USB. It makes the files but they're blank, empty. Full length, just no sound. I plan to integrate other electronics and percussion and will participate here as I get organized in this forum. Forgive me if there is a better place to post this.

Offline Chaser

Re: Command Mesh - problem recording
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »
Hi, I'm grateful for this community but have not found much conversation yet about the Command Mesh kit.  I just bought one after a dozen years without my old school Premier kit/Tama rosewood snare and 25-30 years since I was an active touring drummer. I'm going to continue to look around, but I wonder if anyone is having trouble recording drum songs to USB. It makes the files but they're blank, empty. Full length, just no sound. I plan to integrate other electronics and percussion and will participate here as I get organized in this forum. Forgive me if there is a better place to post this.

Welcome !
Check the master volume make sure it's on/up.
The Command , Crimson,Crimson II,MKII Studio modules are for the most part the same module
http://community.alesis.com/alesis/topics/problem-recording-in-the-usb-alesis-crimson-2