Author Topic: New Alesis e-Newsletter is now available...  (Read 3614 times)

Online Hellfire

New Alesis e-Newsletter is now available...
« on: September 25, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »

Be sure to check out this month's Alesis e-Newsletter. One of the features this month is the Hellfire Drums pod-cast with Alesis product manager Jim Norman. Have a look for yourself:

Offline audiopat

Re: New Alesis e-Newsletter is now available...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 04:55:48 AM »
Made a comment at Edf, but needs to be said here as well - This is very cool Phil. As far as I can see, you are becoming a very strong champion of Alesis electronic drumming products. Your podcast with Jim got me, and a lot of the online e-drumming community, very excited for the new products. Like Skadrummer said... I think you deserve a DM10!
Nice work again Phil.

Online Hellfire

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »
Made a comment at Edf, but needs to be said here as well - This is very cool Phil. As far as I can see, you are becoming a very strong champion of Alesis electronic drumming products. Your podcast with Jim got me, and a lot of the online e-drumming community, very excited for the new products. Like Skadrummer said... I think you deserve a DM10!
Nice work again Phil.
Thanks again audiopat. I'm actually pinching my pennies and saving up to purchase a DM10 Pro Kit just like everybody else. Like I stated over at eDf: I just do what I do because I like some of their products and electronic drums in general.

However, I wouldn't mind being one of their beta testers. ;D

Offline audiopat

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 10:40:59 AM »
I wonder how one would approach Alesis to be a rep? That would be a great job.... I am so happy with my Trigger IO, and I'm also gonna get a DM10 module when it is available here.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:36 AM »
 Yes, I'm skadrummer over there and yes, if I were calling the shots for that company, you'd at least beta test one.  You are the reason I bought the trigger IO.  You do more than their ad department.  They need good audio recordings somewhere on the web for the DM10.  Not the crappie stuff from NAMM.  Maybe you could lend them your voice for comercials?  Keep up the good work.

Online Hellfire

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 11:05:46 AM »
The latest and greatest e-Newsletter is now available from Alesis at:

November 2009 Alesis e-newsletter