Author Topic: not sure if this is the right section to post this...?  (Read 1759 times)

not sure if this is the right section to post this...?
« on: January 30, 2019, 01:59:20 PM »
I was wondering if anybody has their iPod or phone attached to your rack? I just have mine plugged in and sitting on the floor right now. Was wondering if there were any ideas floating around out there. Thanks.

Offline Iggford

Re: not sure if this is the right section to post this...?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 02:35:15 PM »
I bought a bike mount for my phone that I use.  I attach it to one of my cymbal arms, and it works great.  You can find them all over Amazon, I think I spent around $12 on the one I got.

--
Shawn

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:24 PM »
Thanks man.

Offline AlanK

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »
hi Bolthead, I either have my phone or tablet sitting on a table to the side, but there are reams of options if you just google.. loads of adjustible cellphone or iPad holders that attach to stands or clamps and I see them all the time in stores or electronic flyers.. good luck!
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 03:39:26 PM »
Thanks Alan, I was curious as to what some folks here use.