Author Topic: Strike USB Midi out and Audio Back In  (Read 961 times)

Strike USB Midi out and Audio Back In
« on: April 26, 2019, 02:55:40 PM »
   Can I run the Strike USB to my desktop, running Superior Drummer and receive the audio output through the same cable? I was thinking of the output of the Strike going to my PA speaker.

Also, is there a way to turn the internal voices off, so I would only hear Superior Drummer? Or should I use the output of my soundcard to my PA speaker?

Thanks guys. :)

Offline Chaser

Re: Strike USB Midi out and Audio Back In
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 01:14:47 PM »
   Can I run the Strike USB to my desktop, running Superior Drummer and receive the audio output through the same cable? I was thinking of the output of the Strike going to my PA speaker.

Also, is there a way to turn the internal voices off, so I would only hear Superior Drummer? Or should I use the output of my soundcard to my PA speaker?

Thanks guys. :)

No audio passes thru USB..only MIDI.
The ability to turn off the triggering internal sounds or "Local Control" was removed around firmware v1.1-1.2 so you would output from Superior/soundcard and depending at which end you want to monitor (Superior) or Mixing Board is where you'd use headphones.

Re: Strike USB Midi out and Audio Back In
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 11:34:01 PM »
So are you saying there was a time that we could record audio through USB?  That would be a nice feature to bring back.