Author Topic: Latest Setup!  (Read 2553 times)

Offline MykH89

Latest Setup!
« on: May 10, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
Hey all. Just finished getting my set put together in our new place and thought I'd show her off. I changed up my rack again to get rid of all the sharp angles. Now it has a nice curve to it and a much better flow through toms and cymbals. I wish I had done this long before I moved lol...
DM10X Dual Module Setup, Performance Pad Pro, Custom X-Rack, Three 10" Pads, Six 12" Pads, Three 12" Cymbals, Four 14" Cymbals, Three 16" Cymbals, Trick Drums Pedals & Hardware

Offline Khes74

Re: Latest Setup!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »
Hey all. Just finished getting my set put together in our new place and thought I'd show her off. I changed up my rack again to get rid of all the sharp angles. Now it has a nice curve to it and a much better flow through toms and cymbals. I wish I had done this long before I moved lol...

Well, that's pretty metal. What are you using for clamps, Sound Percussion? It looks like your the clamps have a curved l-rods.

Offline MykH89

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 01:35:29 PM »
Well, that's pretty metal. What are you using for clamps, Sound Percussion? It looks like your the clamps have a curved l-rods.
Yeah, you could say I'm somewhat of a metalcore fan. All of the clamps are from Alesis, with the exception of the two Gibraltar clamps used to mount the modules...
DM10X Dual Module Setup, Performance Pad Pro, Custom X-Rack, Three 10" Pads, Six 12" Pads, Three 12" Cymbals, Four 14" Cymbals, Three 16" Cymbals, Trick Drums Pedals & Hardware

Online AlanK

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 02:29:43 PM »
awesome awesome setup! wow
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline rhysT

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 08:02:15 PM »
It looks impressive and I assume you located the modules to keep cables more concealed.
Otherwise you could possibly mount them together above the center posts for easier display viewing and access to panel controls. I'm considering a similar setup with the DM10 and Drumit3 modules.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:07:07 AM by rhysT »

Offline MykH89

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »
Thanks guys! Yeah, I placed them so they are conveniently out of "harms" way but still easily accessible. I say it like that because I often throw in more complex stick tricks while playing simpler rhythms, and accidents tend to happen from time to time...

Online AlanK

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 01:33:13 PM »
So can you teach an old drummer new stick tricks? Har har har
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Sal

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 03:39:55 PM »
Oh my goodness.
Here this whole time I thought you were the troll with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a troll with a real troll's heart.

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:22 AM »
WOW....Slayer style :) Very,very nice
Alesis Dm10 Pro Kit
Alesis Surge Cymbals Service pak *1
Alesis Trigger I/O
Alesis I/O2
DW 5002 TD3
Gibraltar Hardware