Author Topic: Bag/Case for Crimson Mesh Kit  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Failed Muso

Bag/Case for Crimson Mesh Kit
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »
I've been doing a bit of research on bags and cases for my Crimson Mesh kit. I'm not in the market for anything particularly heavy duty. In fact, a decent padded bag would be ideal, but am open to all options.

What I'd really like is one bag to take everything, which would be 1x 12", 1x 10" & 2x 8" pads, 2x 12" and 1x 14" cymbals, the module, cable snake, brackets and fixings and poles. I doubt I'll find a bag big enough to also take the kick pad and pedals, so I'll probably get something separate for those. This bag, via Thomann in Germany, seems to be ideal and particularly affordable...

https://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_edrumgigbag.htm

Looks like it has all the necessary slots for everything, and a gap at the back for rack poles, although I was concerned that the dimensions given showed its length at 80cm and the two longest poles in the Crimson rack are about 85cm.

Anyone had any experience with this particular bag?

I've seen others from the likes of Gewa, Protection Racket and Gator, but with substantially higher ticket prices. Right now, cost is definitely a major factor ;)

Any and all sensible suggestions welcome! :)
Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit, Alesis DM10 Module, Alesis PercPad, Yamaha DTXpress Kit, Mattel Synsonics, Toontrack Superior Drummer 2