Author Topic: How do I make the rack legs straight up and down?  (Read 1609 times)

How do I make the rack legs straight up and down?
« on: September 16, 2018, 05:13:15 PM »
I have had my Command set for a few months and it bugs me that the legs are not straight up and down. If I try and straighten any leg it messes up the other three. Any suggestions?

Offline ironman187

Re: How do I make the rack legs straight up and down?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 10:22:28 PM »
rotate the curved rack pieces until they align properly.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »
Thank you for the advice. I ended up having to completely take the set apart and start over from scratch but I finally got it right. It was sitting all caddy wampus and that bugged me. It was not easy to take apart. I am an electrician and I had used a whole bunch of velcro straps to hide all the wiring. An electrician can't live with exposed wiring. :o

Online AlanK

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 11:16:06 AM »
It was sitting all caddy wampus and that bugged me

hahahaha, caddy wampus??? lol  never heard that one!
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 10:31:12 AM »
I had a similar issue, but I didn't have to take mine completely apart. I just loosened the end-clamps and twisted the bars until things were aligned.