Author Topic: Hello, Hello, Hello!  (Read 1324 times)

Hello, Hello, Hello!
« on: March 29, 2017, 10:47:03 PM »
Man, you leave the community for a while, and the site changes its name and gets and overhaul! As you have correctly inferred, I've been a member here before. In fact, I'm two members now. I've lost some of my email addresses, forgotten passwords, so I just made a new account. I still stop by to search the forums, but it was long enough ago that this was DMDrummer. The name change is fitting. ;) I like the new digs and glad to see a lot of activity. I'm having some issues after switching to a Mack Book Pro, and will post my woes tomorrow-like.

Glad to be back, and hope to catch ya'll around.

BTW, my handle was probably Gorgatron before I disappeared.

And I'm out!!!

Online Hellfire

Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
Man, you leave the community for a while, and the site changes its name and gets and overhaul! As you have correctly inferred, I've been a member here before. In fact, I'm two members now. I've lost some of my email addresses, forgotten passwords, so I just made a new account. I still stop by to search the forums, but it was long enough ago that this was DMDrummer. The name change is fitting. ;) I like the new digs and glad to see a lot of activity. I'm having some issues after switching to a Mack Book Pro, and will post my woes tomorrow-like.

Glad to be back, and hope to catch ya'll around.

BTW, my handle was probably Gorgatron before I disappeared.

And I'm out!!!

Welcome back!

I just looked up Gorgatron. Wow you haven't been here since 2012.

Yep, a lot has changed around here. Alesis is dropping the "DM" from most of their products so it prompted me to have to change the name of the forum as well. I figured at the same time, let's up date the look of the forum. The current look is about a year old.

Again welcome back into the fold.

HF

Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Hellfire! Did Alesis give you some money for your mesh mod?!?! lol Hope so. I was at their site the other day and got to thinking about that. My mesh mod is holding strong. Thanks for those tutorials. I knew nothing about soldering back then, but then I decided to build a guitar with a funky switch. That heart me. ;)

Glad to be back. I've been using the forums for years, but hadn't logged in. Thought it was about time. Thanks for the welcome, sir! See you in the sandbox!