Author Topic: Interesting drummer  (Read 2119 times)

Offline AlanK

Interesting drummer
« on: September 16, 2016, 12:14:01 PM »
Just stumbled upon a pretty talented kid who's got a youtube channel with her boyfriend, they've made a lot of videos of her covering songs and playing her various kits.. mostly into DM10X mesh. Anyhow, I found some of her covers to be pretty interesting and liked some of the set sounds.. check out the Battlefield 4 theme she created, has a cool sound. For many of the videos she did, they don't have the module showing, heck many of them don't even have cables connected so obviously she's editing in the sound later but they're using really great cameras so the quality is the highest resolution I think I've ever seen, and some nice locations for her shoots. She's self taught, plays with a lot of inspiration.. at least it inspired me.. so thought I'd share..maybe lots of you know about her and her partner already but this was the first I'd ever seen so I'm going through the songs checking out the kits, the sounds she chooses.. they're over in the Netherlands btw.

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/user/xKlarley/videos
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers