Author Topic: How did you find out about DMdrummer.com?  (Read 18677 times)

Offline DangersTeez

Re: How did you find out about DMdrummer.com?
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »
how do you post a question?
I just want to bang on the drums all day.

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 01:00:06 PM »
Got my DM10 couple of weeks ago. Found DMdrummer by searching ideas for setting up the module. Looking forward to all the ideas from alesis users. Glad to be a part of the experience.

Offline gorgatron

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012, 01:34:21 AM »
can't vote directly, but i found your site when looking into purchasing the DM10 Studio. this was the only site that had pros and cons with some teeth. the Alesis site just regurgitates the same B.S. from the marketing blat. i joined shortly thereafter, since this seemed to be the best place to go for advice. i wasn't wrong about that, either. this is where innovation takes place, and leads one to think creatively about the tool they are using, and how to 'improve' it.
Alesis DM10 Studio - modified Trondster dampened rack, Hellfire mesh head conversion on toms and kick, converted 1971 14" Ludwig 303 snare w/ aluminum shell - cone + rim piezo conversion; alternate between Stock and Blue Jay Roms, BFD2, Reaper, Reason 6.5

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:29 AM »
You were on a music store's website.. Andertons music in uk.. ;)

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
I discovered DMD while watching YouTube videos pertaining to Alesis drums. Guinness had posted a few videos that featured several DM10 kits. At he end of the videos, he recommended visiting DMdrummer.com. I did. The rest is history  ;D

Thanks to all who make this available. Fantastic forum for all things Alesis!
Whitman

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2012, 12:17:50 PM »
Greetings here..Im David from Malaysia..just ordered Dm8 pro kit..should be arriving in 2 days time..previously tried Roland Td4 kits..Dm8 pro price cheaper than roland Td4 kits..getting this kits n i try to compare between Dm8 pro n other e kits..Seen a lot review about alesis Pros n cons..well i think its kinda unfair if only judge Roland n Yamaha e kits are better than alesis kits..Well its nice to share with guys experience using Alesis kits..Have a good day  :)

Offline iCe

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2012, 07:43:09 AM »
Via Google! I searched and it came out on top.
Alesis DM10 Studio kit with 682drums mesh heads
Asus F551MAV-BING-SX1008B - Laptop

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
Was searching for info on whether to purchase a new DM10 studio.... and I ended up buying it last week. In spite of some clumsy attempts on my part to get up to speed on forum etiquette, in only my 1st week of fiddling with the DM10 this community of friends has helped me with numerous issues and I am almost totally free of Xtalk and loving this kit. Looking at getting some foam into my rack and some mesh heads next. Thank you DM forum.

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2016, 03:45:26 PM »
Found you guys through another forum site named Vdrums