Author Topic: No pre-installed kits on my bran new Strike Module !?!  (Read 1067 times)

No pre-installed kits on my bran new Strike Module !?!
« on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:07 PM »
Hello.

I'm new here and I found this forum via Google. I hope you guys will be able to help me.

I just got my Strike Kit after months of waiting. All is well except I have no kits installed what so ever installed on my Strike Module. I downloaded a kit I found here (Pure acoustic) and i'm able to see it and select it on the Strike module but nothing comes out of my headphones. I tested it by plugging my iPhone in the AUX input and I do hear the music so I know the headphone port is working. So am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Online Hellfire

Re: No pre-installed kits on my bran new Strike Module !?!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 09:57:09 PM »
Hello.

I'm new here and I found this forum via Google. I hope you guys will be able to help me.

I just got my Strike Kit after months of waiting. All is well except I have no kits installed what so ever installed on my Strike Module. I downloaded a kit I found here (Pure acoustic) and i'm able to see it and select it on the Strike module but nothing comes out of my headphones. I tested it by plugging my iPhone in the AUX input and I do hear the music so I know the headphone port is working. So am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help.

You have a faulty module and you need to contact Alesis customer support. I'm sorry but that is the only solution to your issue.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:59:33 PM »
Faulty ? Really... How can that be ?  :(

Online Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 09:03:31 PM »
Faulty ? Really... How can that be ?  :(

You are the second person I've heard of having this issue and it is a faulty module. Please contact Alesis support.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 07:42:54 AM »
I did and Alesis will be replacing the unit.
Thanks for your help much appreciated.