Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 2505 times)

Hello all!
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:58:07 AM »
Hello everyone! I am from Greece and just started learning drums 2 months ago. Currently I play on a Yamaha YDD-60, so I am looking to buy a new more realistic electronic drum kit. I decided to buy the DM10 studio kit, but it is going to be in stock in the place I want to buy it from in two months.

So now I am thinking to maybe buy the DM10 pro kit. It costs 200 Euros more due to the surge cymbals. Has anyone any opinion on the studio kit vs the pro? I am trying to find reviews but I can't find anything.

I would also like to give my congratulations to hellfire for the very good job he 's done on this site and on the review of the DM10 pro kit and the pad upgrade. Thank you Hellfire!

Online Hellfire

Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:04:48 AM »
Hello everyone! I am from Greece and just started learning drums 2 months ago. Currently I play on a Yamaha YDD-60, so I am looking to buy a new more realistic electronic drum kit. I decided to buy the DM10 studio kit, but it is going to be in stock in the place I want to buy it from in two months.

So now I am thinking to maybe buy the DM10 pro kit. It costs 200 Euros more due to the surge cymbals. Has anyone any opinion on the studio kit vs the pro? I am trying to find reviews but I can't find anything.

I would also like to give my congratulations to hellfire for the very good job he 's done on this site and on the review of the DM10 pro kit and the pad upgrade. Thank you Hellfire!
Thanks Misteri, and BTW welcome to the forum.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »
Welcome to the forums.  You'll find all sorts of good info, and good people here.   

As for the Pro vs Studio, there's a lot of dialog about that in the Drum Modules section.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 10:20:10 AM »
OK. Thanks! I had not noticed that there is such demand for the studio kit. I just ordered it! Now I 'll have to wait for 2 months  :)

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »
welcome to the forum and let us know how you like your kit !
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity