Author Topic: Bobby from NEMS  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Bobby@NEMS

Bobby from NEMS
« on: February 19, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop buy the forums and introduce myself. I just learned about them today from Alesis.

I am the Owner/CSO of New England Music Supply and personally, I am an avid musician and rhythm gamer.

If there is anything I can help you guys out with, feel free to stop by, and I'll do my best to assist with questions and product support with the rest of the folks here.

See you in the forums :-)
Bobby D.

Offline Hellfire

Re: Bobby from NEMS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:19:29 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop buy the forums and introduce myself. I just learned about them today from Alesis.

I am the Owner/CSO of New England Music Supply and personally, I am an avid musician and rhythm gamer.

If there is anything I can help you guys out with, feel free to stop by, and I'll do my best to assist with questions and product support with the rest of the folks here.

Welcome to the forum Bobby.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »
welcome bobby glad to have you
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

Offline ghostman

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 06:17:17 PM »
Hey everyone,

Hi Bobby!  I am an avid 'rhythm gamer' too..  Check out my e-drum rig on my blog:
http://jghostman.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the info.. I have already pre-ordered my DM-10, otherwise, I'd probably use you and you 'first 10' offer.  Thanks for stepping up and making this forum even greater!
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Bobby@NEMS

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 10:43:31 PM »
No kidding eh?

I'm an avid RockBand player, both PS3 and 360 (although my DLC is on the PS3)

Bobby D.