Author Topic: Hey everyone, new to drumming and the community!  (Read 1543 times)

Hey everyone, new to drumming and the community!
« on: September 27, 2017, 03:20:02 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm pandaonamic (Pandemic, but not.. random name I came up with long ago when Pandemic was taken) and Andrew in the real world.

I just got into drumming literally last week as it's been a dream since I was a child. I have no musical background, so it's going to be fun. My only other hobby has been video games so I sure as hell have lots of time to learn. I purchased a year sub to Drumeo as well.

I got an Alesis DM10 X brand new at a great price (under $700 Canadian) from an auction so figured it was a great time to get started, and am running an Iron Cobra pedal.

Right now I'm using the module itself, but I've purchased SD3 & EZDrummer 2 so I'm working on getting that set up. I could use some help on that front, check my post history if anyone wants to see what I'm picking up.

I'm hoping to become an active member of the community as I go through my journey of learning the drums!

Offline Hellfire

Re: Hey everyone, new to drumming and the community!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 08:13:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm pandaonamic (Pandemic, but not.. random name I came up with long ago when Pandemic was taken) and Andrew in the real world.

I just got into drumming literally last week as it's been a dream since I was a child. I have no musical background, so it's going to be fun. My only other hobby has been video games so I sure as hell have lots of time to learn. I purchased a year sub to Drumeo as well.

I got an Alesis DM10 X brand new at a great price (under $700 Canadian) from an auction so figured it was a great time to get started, and am running an Iron Cobra pedal.

Right now I'm using the module itself, but I've purchased SD3 & EZDrummer 2 so I'm working on getting that set up. I could use some help on that front, check my post history if anyone wants to see what I'm picking up.

I'm hoping to become an active member of the community as I go through my journey of learning the drums!

Welcome to the community Andrew!