Author Topic: old school drummer/percussionist trying to get back into it  (Read 1302 times)

old school drummer/percussionist trying to get back into it
« on: April 01, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »
Hello from SC. Im an old school drummer/percussionist getting back into the hobby. Im 44 and find myself forced into early retirement due to renal failure. I picked up an Alesis DM10 X Mesh at a sweet deal off ebay and a Cobra PowerGlide pedal off CL. I love the mest heads so far ( had set for three weeks now) and my dbl kick drum has a ways to improve. I just wanted to say hello ... so there i did.
Casual_Insanity
Alesis DM10 X Mesh Pro, Cobra Roller Glide, Extra DM 10 Cymbal Pack,

Offline Hellfire

Re: old school drummer/percussionist trying to get back into it
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:27:09 AM »
Hello from SC. Im an old school drummer/percussionist getting back into the hobby. Im 44 and find myself forced into early retirement due to renal failure. I picked up an Alesis DM10 X Mesh at a sweet deal off ebay and a Cobra PowerGlide pedal off CL. I love the mest heads so far ( had set for three weeks now) and my dbl kick drum has a ways to improve. I just wanted to say hello ... so there i did.

Welcome to the forum Casual_Insanity.

Offline JimmyB

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 06:49:45 PM »
Play on! :-)

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 07:36:45 PM »

Welcome to the forum Casual_Insanity.

Hey old school, I am a new user to the site. Welcome!