Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1232 times)

Intro
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »
Hello,

First off, thank you for everything ya'll do here. Valuable information. I just got a DM10 Studio Kit from craigslist for $200!!!??!!  I was going to buy the Nitro Kit, but thankfully, that one was sold out right when I saved up the money. I really enjoy this kit, feels great, sounds great, looks really great. The module has limitations but I am happy all in all. I spent many hours tweaking and making a set. I haven't come up with anything note worthy, but basically all effects off, "realistic" sounds. I have a home studio and I actually use both the audio output and usb/midi. I really like the built in sounds and that makes life easier for performing. I do use an old peavey rmc-4512 midi footpedal that is going into the midi in(through) and that controls Mobius looper functions, as well as the rim of one of the toms controls the record and overdub functions. Anyway, I am really happy with this kit and am excited to show it off for ya'll soon.
DM10 Studio Kit, Yamaha KX, Samson Graphite 25, Peavey RMC-4512, FCB-1010, Tascam 16x08, Reaper, Jay Turser Telecaster, LTD Bass, Computer (Fx-6300 (overclocked to 4.6) 8gig ram