Author Topic: Hi from Italy !  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Pier

Hi from Italy !
« on: March 29, 2010, 02:53:04 AM »
Hi guys,

just to say hello to everybody; my name is Pierpaolo but all my friends call me just Pier (my name's first part), so if you're reading here, feel free to do so!  :)
I'm  Italian, I'm almost 45 (  :( ) and beside acoustic drums I love and like to play electronic drum kits since the late '80s.
Of course, Alesis is a name that - in various forms - has always been  present in my "arsenal" of drum brains / electronic drums / sequencers etc. during the years.
Nowadays I cannot wait to put my hands on a DM10 Studio Kit, but it  seems that in Italy it will be sold just after April (or maybe June), so for now all I can do is just watch and hear all the (few) videos and sound samples available on the net.

Hope to catch you all soon on this forum guys,
bye for now
Pier

Offline Guinness

Re: Hi from Italy !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 03:50:28 AM »
Hello Pier and welcome to the forums.  You'll find a lot of good folks here.

.... so for now all I can do is just watch and hear all the (few) videos and sound samples available on the net.

I have been creating some videos of the DM10.  I did it because when I was waiting for my kit, there were too few videos/sound files to keep my appetite wet..

See this thread if you want to check them out:
http://www.dmdrummer.com/index.php?topic=231.msg1824#new

Again, welcome to the forum...  :)

Online Hellfire

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »
Welcome aboard Pier! I'm glad you found DMdrummer.com. If there's anything we can help you with just ask on the forums. :)

Offline Pier

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys; I'll try to spend a few time checking the variuos posts in this forum -- it's all new for me!
See you soon  ;)

Offline eugenecp

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »
welcome pier! just be patient and it will soon be available... in the meantime, ask all the questions you want about the DM10...

ciao!
DM10 Pro Kit, Tama Iron Cobra Jr Double Bass Pedal, Tama 1st Chair HT530E5, Tascam US-122 Audio/MIDI interface