Author Topic: Alesis Surge Cymbals Paint ?  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Jetsam

Alesis Surge Cymbals Paint ?
« on: February 07, 2016, 06:39:39 PM »
Hey guys
Did anyone ever tried to paint the alesis surge cymbal ???
I bought the cymbals used and the past user tried to clean them so the color faded in some areas . So i was wondering if anyone tried to paint them over

Thnx in advance
Alesis Usb Pro kit with trigger io Alesis Surge Cymbals and Alesis Pro Hihat ...Addictive Drums II

Offline AlanK

Re: Alesis Surge Cymbals Paint ?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »
Yes, somebody here painted a bunch of his cymbals and posted the whole thing.. I think they were surge but could be wrong.. use the Search option in the menu above using "paint cymbal" or something like that, i'm sure you'll find the discussion.. they turned out pretty nice
Not the search box to the right above this, but the Search drop down menu up above to the left
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Jetsam

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 08:21:19 PM »
Thanx for your help mate !!!
I searched but i couldnt find smth
I will keep on  searching .... I will find it !!!

:)
Alesis Usb Pro kit with trigger io Alesis Surge Cymbals and Alesis Pro Hihat ...Addictive Drums II

Offline AlanK

DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Jetsam

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 09:34:22 AM »
You the man !!!!!!!!!!

Thnx a lot