Author Topic: Trigger settings Strike Pro  (Read 2314 times)

Trigger settings Strike Pro
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:34:36 AM »
Hi All,

Just received my brand new Strike Pro Kit and after a first play, the playability is awful ... especially Hi-hat and bass drum. Then I began to go in the trigger settings deeper and deeper to try everything I found ... and well that's worst then before (yes, that's possible).

Then my question is: could someone send me the original settings (sysex file) or his even his own settings? So that I can start again from a good start point :)

Thanks in advance

Offline AlanK

Re: Trigger settings Strike Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »
hi ZeJeff.. I don't have the Strike Pro, just a DM10X, but curious, isn't there an instruction in the manual that shows how to reset the triggers to the default setting? There's usually a factory reset type of action you can do. Did your kit come with a manual?
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 11:55:09 AM »
I thought it was the case but didn't found anything in the manual (did a search on reset key word and nothing)  :(

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 02:24:42 AM »
I thought it was the case but didn't found anything in the manual (did a search on reset key word and nothing)  :(
Factory Reset: Hold the Stop and Enter buttons while powering on the Strike module to reset to the default Triggers and Utility menu settings

Better late than Never .... LOL