Author Topic: Aloha - New DM10X Pro user wants to hire expert for quick help  (Read 1195 times)

Aloha, Alesis Drummer friends!

I bought this cool system months ago. So, far, I have had nothing but problems with it and I'd like to hire someone who is VERY competent with it to help me.

There are two levels I want help with:

1. I have not once ben able to turn the unit on and get a good experience. Pads don't sound. Pads trigger other pads. Once, I spent about an hour getting all of settings as close to perfect as possible, only to learn that two of the cymbals were defective. Now, I have replacements, and I purchased a couple of extra cymbals. I would like to pay someone a reasonably generous rate to jump on a video call with me and help me go through and get all of the pads and cymbals working and adjusted correctly.

2. On the higher level, I have also purchase 3 extra toms which I would like to set up as 'roto toms'. Alesis used to make a product called Trigger I/O that could be used to allow more trigger inputs into the DM10 head. Alesis no longer makes it, but DDRUM bought the rights. I bought a DDRUM trigger i/o. I need someone with exoert knowledge to help me:
a. Pick out the right hardware to make this all attach optimally
b. Set up the trigger system with the DM 10 so I have an integrated system

If you are interested in either project, please shoot me an email with your phone number. I'll happily paypal you some money for the help. Many months with this killer drumset and NEVER being able to fully use it is driving me nuts;

Thanks,
Brian