Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1422 times)

Intro
« on: July 18, 2017, 04:31:30 PM »
Hi, I'm sp4rq -
Newly acquired DM10x mesh head kit - a long overdue gift to 12 year old me.  I've been crawling the forums and the interwebz and disappointed at the lack OEM support - seems like focus is on the Strike, but that's bogged down with the patent suits, so it really just seems like everything's kind of got that "on hold" feeling, and poor old DM10 is left to kind of flounder on its own. I tripped over this forum pretty early, and TBH it seems like, even as dated as some of these posts are, this community appears to be the most recently active and knowledgeable wrt Alesis kits.
I've had my kit a couple months now, reconfigured the physical setup a few times, played with trigger and kit settings, and overall I'm having a blast with it. Like with a new car, I'm still messing around with the settings, seats positions, bells and whistles, hoping I don't break it before I really get a chance to get comfortable with it. That said, before I start asking a bunch of newb Qs, I'll read through some of the topics and do my own homework a bit. Meanwhile I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

sp4rq

Offline Hellfire

Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:43:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum sp4rq!